Gypsy Fire BellyDance, photo by Casey Campbell.
A wild weekend of Bellydance and Fusion
August 7-9th 2015
Why Choose JamBallah NW?
- ONE address to remember! All festival events are at the gorgeous ART center, in the heart of downtown Portland.
- Small classes: movement classes are capped at 25-40 participants. No 70-person classes here!
- Little extras: Adorn and Relax at the Relaxation Station, and keep an eye out for free snacks and perks laid out around the venue.
- Something for everyone! Most of our lectures, movement workshops, and intensives are designed to be accessible for all levels.
- Advanced-level workshops and intensives offer a chance for those wanting a challenge to push yourself to the limit!
- Our extensive vendor faire showcases a splendid array of artisan goodies. Support small businesses, and look fabulous doing it!
- Shows, parties, and world-class entertainment are happening all weekend long!
- Classes and instructors are hand-picked to offer the most exciting, enlightening variation from all styles- folkloric to classical to fusion.
- The JamBallah NW mission is to celebrate all facets of the bellydance community, in a chic, inclusive atmosphere. Share the love, join the fun!
We work hard to create an atmosphere of celebration and community, showcasing the substantial talent of the Pacific Northwest, as well as bringing in master instructors from across the globe. JamBallah NW debuted in August 2011, in beautiful Portland, OR. From glittering pros to dance-curious explorers, JamBallah NW is a place to share and refine techniques, make new friends, try something new, and gain inspiration.
Portland, OR * Website
Everyone's favorite sock store, and they offer FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US! A sock for every soul-- novelty, function, leggings, tights, glovies, and everything cute ever to make your heart *squee!* They've been a JamBallah Sponsor since the very beginning--we LOVE Sock Dreams!
Attendees, Please Note--Your Photograph May Be Taken At The JamBallah Northwest Festival.
To assist in future promotion, we will have professional photographers working throughout the event, at the workshops, shows, and other festival-specific gatherings. Photographs of festival participants and their guests will be taken and posted on the JamBallah Northwest website, and/or the JamBallah Northwest Facebook page. There is a possibility that your photograph may be taken and so used. We believe that this will enhance the overall experience of festivalgoers, and allow us to properly convey the atmosphere and awesomeness of the festival to the rest of the bellydance community! By attending the JamBallah Northwest festival, both workshops and events, you give your consent to the posting of such photographs by us and waive all rights and claims with respect to the posting of such photographs.
We do recognize an individual's rights to control how their image is portrayed. If you ever object to a specific photo and want it removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference the specific photo and include the URL of the page the photo appears on.