Schedule, by Day
- Mini-lecture/Q&A with JamBallah lighting maven, Lara Klingeman- a pro with over 30 years experience in the lighting booth. Come learn how to talk to a professional lighting tech to get the most magic on any stage (and maybe get some tips for your performance this year!)
- Henna and adornment from JamBallah official henna artist Roving Horse Henna, and sparkle-magic from faery hair goddess Sera Fae
- Party favors and fabulous door prizes! (Including free JB classes!)
- Free entry, 21+ event
- Fabulous food and drinks (no-host)
HD/Downloadable(Fri): Click here
HD/Downloadable(Sat): Click here
HD/Downloadable(Sun): Click here
- Live dance party and dance performance by Baksana
- Dance party with DJ Amar- Global Gypsy sounds from the Balkans to South Asia and beyond!
- Dance party with DJ Prashant- Upbeat Bollywood and World Dance Beats!
- And of course, some very special guest performances!
Shows, Workshop & Vending Location:
1515 Southwest Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97205
PARKING: There is ample metered street parking around the buildings, from 90m to 5hr limits. Street parking is free after 7p. Artists Rep sits on two parking lots run by City Center Parking, which charges $7.50 a day (less on weekends). They can be accessed on SW 16th and SW Alder- if the lot is full, drive through the lot to try the garage which is part of our parking area. The building is also easily accessed by several public bus lines and the MAX at PGE Park, if you choose to park offsite, perhaps at one of many hotels on the MAXline in Portland. WARNING! There is a Timbers game on Friday Aug 7th, so street parking will be very expensive and full- plan to arrive super early for a good spot in our lot, or ride public transport.
Check out the interactive Google Map for festival locations, including places to eat and stay near our venue.
How to get to the Artists Repertory Theatre:
The Artists Repertory Theatre building, where the festival is held, is located in NW Portland near PGE park.
The address is 1515 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205
Our local public transport company, Trimet, has a truly awesome Trip Planner on their website where you can search your exact time and destination requirements and it will tell you exactly what to do. It covers the bus system, the MAX lightrail train, and the streetcar, as well as any walking you’ll be doing. Trip Planner is available throughout the entire Portland-metro area. You can even tell it your walking preferences (we recommend a max walk of 1/4 mile, with luggage.) Adult Fare (good for bus, MAX AND streetcar) is $2.40 for 2-hours, or 5$ for all-day.
We highly recommend riding public transport to the festival--Bus lines 15 and 51 both stop at the building, and the Jeld-Wen Field MAX station stops are just two blocks west of the festival.
Need to get to the festival from the Airport? Take MAX from the lobby of the PDX airport, practically to our door!